enisa(:
biography
Photobucket
Hello. welcome to my world,where i tell you everything; literally everything. The name is Enisa, born in a small country called Malaysia. I am amiable,random, and i can be really annoying when it comes to curiosity.studying in Mutiara International Grammmar School.I have awesome friends and a happy family.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
. Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
earniey nadin's blog nadin's tumblr alyssa ku yeong tanisha chewy amalina sarah nattasha fathin anisa /jasmine and yasmyne\ vanessa ruzana jasmine yasmyne atiqah nur

time machine
walk down memory lane
March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

flashbacks
reminiscence
dreamer. empty? stalker :/ clinging on to you. happy moments we will never ever be apart kiss an asian day i want to be with you thought you'd always be mine. heart broken

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


its over.
Monday, April 5, 2010 @ 11:19 AM

so here's the thing.
i have forgotten you,
i left all the memories behind.
and hopefully, it will never come back.
i've come to realise that i was totally a different person when i was with you.
i was alot more crazier.
you are a bad influence to me.
call me whatever you want to call me.
i don't give a damn anymore.
admit it, i was never your gold, diamond or silver.
i understand that.
you were my everything, but now..
you're nothing to me.
forget me.
hate me.
treat me like a stranger.
you have the right to do those cos i am no longer with you.
i am so glad that i will not touch, smell, or think about you.
this is "goodbye". forever.