enisa(:
biography
Photobucket
Hello. welcome to my world,where i tell you everything; literally everything. The name is Enisa, born in a small country called Malaysia. I am amiable,random, and i can be really annoying when it comes to curiosity.studying in Mutiara International Grammmar School.I have awesome friends and a happy family.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
. Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
earniey nadin's blog nadin's tumblr alyssa ku yeong tanisha chewy amalina sarah nattasha fathin anisa /jasmine and yasmyne\ vanessa ruzana jasmine yasmyne atiqah nur

time machine
walk down memory lane
March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

flashbacks
reminiscence
i'd do anything for you. smile eventhough your heart is aching. its over. dreamer. empty? stalker :/ clinging on to you. happy moments we will never ever be apart kiss an asian day

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


you're the ice beneath my skates.
Saturday, April 10, 2010 @ 1:57 AM

hello there(:

yesterday
i went to becca's house, for her birthday party.
10 minutes later, her mum drove us to sunway pyramid to ice-skate.
at first, i was like a penguin on the ice.
but then, becca taught me how to skate,
and so i got the hang of it now.
we started skating at 1pm,
and ended at 7pm.
so yeah, basically, we skated for 6 hours.
although, it did not feel like 6 hours.
well, time goes by too fast, especially when we're having so much fun.
my feet felt so numb. the skates gave me blisters.
my parents fetched me at rebecca's house approximately 10pm.
as soon as i got in the car, she told me that we're heading to pavilion to watch "clash of the titans".
waited for the clock to strike 11.05.
the movie was great, it had the same storyline as "percy jackson".
"clash of the titans" looked like it was filmed in the ancient times.
anyways, the movie wasn't that long.
it ended at 12.30.
arrived home at 1ish.
chilled downstairs for an hour, then went upstairs and took a nice refreshing warm shower.
since, my feet were hurting me like hell,
my maid gave me this foot massage.
that felt like heaven.
the next morning, the pain had disappeared.
wow, she pro lar.