enisa(:
biography
Photobucket
Hello. welcome to my world,where i tell you everything; literally everything. The name is Enisa, born in a small country called Malaysia. I am amiable,random, and i can be really annoying when it comes to curiosity.studying in Mutiara International Grammmar School.I have awesome friends and a happy family.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
. Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
earniey nadin's blog nadin's tumblr alyssa ku yeong tanisha chewy amalina sarah nattasha fathin anisa /jasmine and yasmyne\ vanessa ruzana jasmine yasmyne atiqah nur

time machine
walk down memory lane
March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

flashbacks
reminiscence
bob you're the ice beneath my skates. i'd do anything for you. smile eventhough your heart is aching. its over. dreamer. empty? stalker :/ clinging on to you. happy moments

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


sunsets are beautiful
Friday, April 16, 2010 @ 7:55 AM

ahaha. what a random title?
today my papa left to singapore:'(
he'll be back tomorrow tho'.
anyways, today i went to pick up rebecca at McDonalds then we went to pavilion to meet myo. well, actually alex was supposed to come but he told becca he couldn't. it was so last minute.
we arrived at pavilion at 1.15.
waited for myo.
then we went to eat at PIZZA HUT!
after that, we decided not to watch a movie cos the movies they were showing were kinda boring.
while walking around we bumped into earniey. she was with her mum.
me and becca said 'hey'.
and gave her a beary hug and left. well, she looked stunning as always.
we spent most of our time walking.
we wanted to take a rest, so we decided to sit down and drink at the nearest restaurant which was the food court.
suddenly, my driver rang me, he said he has arrived pavilion to fetch us.
it was 5 o'clock.
so actually we stayed in pavilion for 3 hours and 45 minutes. yes i'm being accurate.
we had to leave myo all alone.
becca came home with me.
at home, she taught me some dance steps for our dancing lessons.
my house was packed with people. there was me,becca, my siblings, a few of my cousins, grandmother, maids, and mum.
i was dying due to exasperation by my 10 year old brother, fadzlan, and 13 year old cousin, hakim.
we couldn't concentrate on our dancing. ughh, those nuisances.
10 minutes later, they finally stopped annoying me.
we wanted to spend precious moments with ashwinie so we rang her,
told her to come over to my house, but she was busy.
an hour later, ashwinie appeared.
we spent precious moments with her by talking and drinking milo ice.
then becca left exactly at 8.
right after she left, my family and i went to aunt's house to have dinner.
after eating, we left.
as i arrived home, i quickly rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.
and then here.
xx