enisa(:
biography
Photobucket
Hello. welcome to my world,where i tell you everything; literally everything. The name is Enisa, born in a small country called Malaysia. I am amiable,random, and i can be really annoying when it comes to curiosity.studying in Mutiara International Grammmar School.I have awesome friends and a happy family.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
. Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
earniey nadin's blog nadin's tumblr alyssa ku yeong tanisha chewy amalina sarah nattasha fathin anisa /jasmine and yasmyne\ vanessa ruzana jasmine yasmyne atiqah nur

time machine
walk down memory lane
March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

flashbacks
reminiscence
you're a coward. hey lil mama. exhaustion. sunsets are beautiful bob you're the ice beneath my skates. i'd do anything for you. smile eventhough your heart is aching. its over. dreamer.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


lollipop.
Saturday, April 24, 2010 @ 8:24 AM

heya:)
after dancing, becca and i walked to the bakery ukay heights.
had breakfast there.










while talking, i received a call from my momma.
she wanted me and becca to meet her at bangsar shopping centre.
cos she wanted me to see her friend's clothing store.
it had some nice clothes.
my mum wanted me to try this ruffled floral top so badly,
and so i did. it's beautiful:)
i lovee it. and she bought it for me.
then, after that. we went to alexis to have lunch.
becca had lingunie with pesto. i had spaghetti with meatballs.






then we went to klcc, cos my mum had to send some stuffs.
after that, i sent becca to aishwarya's house.
oh gosh, my legs, they're aching.
i have no idea why. i think it's because of the walking and dancing today.